tech2 scanner For GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden with TIS2000 Software
Top 4 Reason to Get GM Tech2 Full Package:
1. This Version TECH2 for GM with Carton Package,small size to Make Your Customs Clearance Much Easier.
2. Update: via 32MB Software Card, when there is newer version, you can just buy new card to update
Tech2 for GM Software Version:
GM English 32.007
SAAB English 148
OPEL English 165 (Support Cars from 1997-2014)
Holden English 149 (Support Cars from 1999-2013)
SUZUKI English 01.210.020
ISUZU English K line 11.53
CAN line 107.021
3. Year Coverage of Diagnosis: From 1992 to 2013, With Help of Tis2000 Software, It Can Do Programming for Cars Before Year 2007
4. Multi-langauge: English, Italian, French, Portuguese, German, Spainish, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Chinese
Tips:When diagnosing,GM Tech2 main unit doesn’t need to connect with computer.
You can choose one software in your package,if you need other software,you can buy another 32mb card.
1. It Can Only Support 12V Cars, No Trucks
2. One Device only Has One 32MB Card As Default, If You Want do more vehicles, Please Buy Additional 32MB Memory Card
The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2011.
Car model supported: GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/HOLDEN
1) Dimensions: 12
2) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
3) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
4) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
5) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2011.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
Attention: Our TIS2000 Software just can be used to do programming for GM Models.
Any questions, please contact us freely.
Email: [email protected]